The Device is a mnolithic integrated high voltage, high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoides, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors .
To simplify use as two bridges each pair of channels is equipped with an enable input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic, allowing operation at a lower voltage and internal clamp diodes are included. This device is suitable for use in switching applications at frequencies up to 5kHz.
- Input voltage: DC 4.5-25V
- 600mA Output current capability per channel
- 1.2A Peak output current (non repetitive) per channel
- Enable facility
- Over-temperature protection
- Logical “0” input voltage up to 1.5V (High noise immunity)
- Internal clamp diodes