12V 4 Channel Relay Module
Out of stock
- The module adopts genuine quality relay, the maximum load of the normally open interface: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A
- Using double optocoupler isolation, strong drive capability, stable performance; trigger current 5mA
- Operating voltage is 12V
- Each channel of the module can be triggered by jumper high or low level
- Fault-tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not move
- Power indicator (green), 4 relay status indicators (red)
- User-friendly interface design, all interfaces can be directly connected through the wiring terminals, very convenient
1. DC+: Connect to the positive pole of the power supply (Pressure relay 3.3V/5V/12V/24V)
2. DC-: Connect to the negative pole of the power supply
3. IN1-IN4: According to the setting of each channel, the corresponding relay can be controlled by high or low level.
1. NO1-NO4: Normal open interface of the relay. Before the relay is closed, it is left unconnected. After picking up, it is shorted to COM.
2. COM1-COM4: Relay Common Interface
3. NC1-NC4: Normally closed relay interface. Before the relay is closed, it is short-circuited with COM.
High and low level trigger selection:
1. S1-S4 is the high and low level trigger selection for Relay 1-4 channel