3D Printer Filament ABS 1.75mm Grey
Out of stockCompare
- Price per meter
- 3D printer has been used by designers, engineers and scientists to produce the disposable mechanical products and model, and it is already widely used in health care, education, toys, building, automobile, electronics, and anime field.
- ABS is one of the most commonly used engineering plastics, it’s a recommended material for beginners by RepRap because of the loose temperature requirement during extrusion process and often used.
- The plastic is great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing.
- Provides excellent performance for 3D printers requiring 1.75mm filament, including the RepRap family of printers
- It is compatible with different brands of 3D printers (such as: Makerbot, Mendel, Reprap, UP, Prusa, Huxley, BFB3000, uPrint, Cubify, printrbot, Sumpod)Specification:
Smooth surface finish
Resistant to corrosion and abrasion
Print temperature range: 180°C – 230°C
Filament diameter: 1.75 ± 0.1mm