4 Channel I2C IIC Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Module
Moratuwa: 0 in stock
Available on backorder
This item is out of stock now. However we can import it within 10 working days if you can pay us 50% advance money.
මෙම අයිතමය තොග අවසන් වී ඇත. කෙසේ වෙතත්, ඔබට 50% ක අත්තිකාරම් මුදලක් ගෙවිය හැකි නම්, වැඩ කරන දින 10 ක් ඇතුළත අපට එය ආනයනය කළ හැකිය.
If you’ve ever tried to connect a 3.3V device to a 5V system, you know what a challenge it can be. Bi-directional logic level converter is a small device that safely steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V at the same time.
This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices. You can successfully set your high and low voltages and step up and down between them safely on the same channel. Each level converter has the capability of converting 4 pins on the high side to 4 pins on the low side with two inputs and two outputs provided for each side
- The level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the ‘HV’ pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to ‘LV’, and ground from the system to the ‘GND’ pin
- Compatible with 5-3V system
- VIN connected 5V system power supply
- 5A connected 5V system
- 5B connected 5V system
- GND connected 5V system GND
- 3V3 connected 3V system power supply
- 3A connected 3V system
- 3B connected 3V system
- GND connected 3V system GND
- Size: 16x14mm / 0.63×0.55 inch