Digital Oscilloscope DIY Kit DSO138 (Clone) ( Pre Order )
Moratuwa: 0 in stock
- Minimum quantity required for this product: 5
- MOQ: 5pcs
After you place the order, we can import within 10-14 working days
ඔබ ඇණවුම ලබා දුන් පසු, වැඩ කරන දින 10-14 තුළ අපට ආනයනය කළ හැකිය.
1. This kit uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8), and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display screen, can be used as ARM test development board.
2. Can be secondary development on the basis of this kit, for example, it can be changed to Millivoltmeter, data loggers.
3. Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions.
4. With automatic, regular and one-shot modes, easy to capture the moment waveform.
5. Available rising or falling edge trigger.
6. Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay).
7. Can freeze at any time waveform display (HOLD function).
8. Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source.
9. With waveform parameter digital display, including frequency, period, pulse width, duty ratio, MAX./MIN./AVG./Peak-Peak/virtual values.
10. Waveform storage function: will not lose the waveform after power off.
11. Short-circuit and open-circuit detection: can help the user find out the soldering error.
12. TFT controller recognition function.
13. The SMD has been soldered, more suitable for electronic beginner.
- Display – 52 * 40mm
- Frequency – Analog Bandwidth: 0 – 200KHz
- Input Voltage – Maximum Input Voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
- Length x Width x Height – 117mm x 76mm
- Operating Voltage – 9V
- Special Features – Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate: 1Msps