INA2190 Bi Directional Current Sensor Module ( Pre Order )
Moratuwa: 0 in stock
- Minimum quantity required for this product: 15
- MOQ: 15pcs
After you place the order, we can import within 10-14 working days
ඔබ ඇණවුම ලබා දුන් පසු, වැඩ කරන දින 10-14 තුළ අපට ආනයනය කළ හැකිය.
The INA219 based Current sensor module CJMCU-219 is an I2C interface based zero drift and bi-directional current/power monitoring module. It can sense shunt voltage, current, and power at the same time and submit the data via I2C protocol. It has 0.1 Ohms, a 1% shunt resistor to fulfill the requirement of current measurements. It has a powerful 12-bit ADC that converts the current sensed by a precision amplifier. The current sensing range is ±3.2A with a resolution of 0.8mA.
Features of INA219 Current Sensor Module
- Power Input: 3.0V-5.5V
- Up to +26V target voltage
- 0.1 ohm 1% 2W current sense resistor
- Up to ±3.2A current measurement, with ±0.8mA resolution
- Senses Bus Voltages from 0 to 26 V
- 2C- or SMBus-compatible interface
- Up to 128 samples can be averaged to achieve filtering in noisy environments.
- Board Dimension: 0.8 x 0.9 inch (l x w x h)