Make: Getting Started With Arduino, 3rd Edition ( Pre Order )
Moratuwa: 0 in stock
- Minimum quantity required for this product: 5
- MOQ: 5pcs
After you place the order, we can import within 10-14 working days
ඔබ ඇණවුම ලබා දුන් පසු, වැඩ කරන දින 10-14 තුළ අපට ආනයනය කළ හැකිය.
Arduino is the open source electronics prototyping platform that has taken the Maker Movement by storm. This thorough introduction, updated for the latest Arduino release, helps you start prototyping right away. From obtaining the required components to putting the final touches on your project, all the information you need is here!
Getting started with Arduino is a snap. To use the introductory examples in this guide,all you need is an Arduino Uno or Leonardo, along with a USB cable and an LED.The easy-to-use, free Arduino development environment runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux.
In Getting Started with Arduino, you’ll learn about:
- Interaction design and physical computing
- The Arduino board and its software environment
- Basics of electricity and electronics
- Prototyping on a solderless breadboard
- Drawing a schematic diagram
- Talking to a computer–and the cloud–from Arduino
- Building a custom plant-watering system