XH-M604 Battery Charger Control Module with Display
11 SalesMalabe: 0 in stock
Moratuwa: 2 in stock
- Model: XH-M604
- Input Voltage: DC 6-60V (max 80V)
- Output Type: Direct Output
- Voltage Tolerance:+/-0.1V
- Application Fields: 6-60V storage battery
- 1 month warranty
How to operate
- Set Starting Voltage: Press the Start button will display start charging voltage. Long Press for 3s, the Display will flash. You can use start or stop button to set starting up charge voltage value.
- Set Stop Voltage: Press the Stop button will display start charging voltage. Long Press for 3s, the Display will flash. You can use start or stop button to set starting up charge voltage value.
- Factory Reset: Press the Start/ Stop button at the same time, Display will show 888. That represents Factory Reset Settings.
- After the voltage is set, the main board controls one of the chargers through the relay to control the output of the charger.( 12-24V battery is universal. For example, charging a 12V battery, the charging voltage range is 10.8-14.4V, and the starting voltage is set to 10.8V. Because the battery will discharge below 12V after normal discharge, 10.8V is the voltage reference value to be charged, and the stop voltage is set to 14.4V)
- Exceeding the set stop voltage value, the relay will cut off the charger charging, no need to manually pull the charger, automatically power off, can not save energy, and can extend the battery life and prevent overshoot
- The relay has an on-off life of 100,000 times, and has a large load power, good reliability, and is safe and durable
- Applicable to solar cell new energy battery, car battery electric car battery, lead-acid battery nickel-cadmium battery nickel-hydrogen battery, lithium-ion battery polymer battery.
- Apply for :6-60V Max 80V battery