MQ-136 Hydrogen Sulfide Gas (H2S) Detection Sensor Module
2 SalesMalabe: 0 in stock
Moratuwa: 0 in stock
Available on backorder
This item is out of stock now. However we can import it within 10 working days if you can pay us 50% advance money.
මෙම අයිතමය තොග අවසන් වී ඇත. කෙසේ වෙතත්, ඔබට 50% ක අත්තිකාරම් මුදලක් ගෙවිය හැකි නම්, වැඩ කරන දින 10 ක් ඇතුළත අපට එය ආනයනය කළ හැකිය.
- Size: 32mm*22mm*27mm
- Main chip: LM393, ZYMQ-135 gas sensor
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- 1 signal output indication.
- 2 dual signal output (analog output and TTL level output)
- 3 The output signal of TTL is low. When the output is low, the signal light can be directly connected to the microcontroller
- 4 analog output 0~5V voltage, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- 5 hydrogen sulfide, liquefied petroleum gas, natural gas, city gas, smoke has a good sensitivity.
- 6 with long service life and reliable stability
- 7 fast response recovery
The utility model relates to a gas leakage monitoring device which is suitable for families or factories, and is suitable for monitoring devices such as liquefied petroleum gas, butane, propane, methane, alcohol, hydrogen gas, smoke, etc..
Application: MCU learning, electronic competition, product development, graduation design…