- Name: High-pressure misting nozzles
- Material: Brass
- Size: 3/16 “= thread diameter 4.5mm
- Installation: Internal thread connection
- Fine atomizing nozzle type:
# 1010: pore diameter: 0.10mm; Operating pressure: 10 ~ 70 kg / cm; spray volume: 10 ~ 25cc / min
# 1510 pore diameter: 0.15mm; Operating pressure: 10 ~ 70 kg / cm; Spray volume: 20 ~ 46cc / min (Commonly used)
# 2010: pore diameter: 0.20mm; Operating pressure: 10 ~ 70 kg / cm; Spray volume: 49 ~ 89cc / min (Commonly used)
# 3010: pore diameter: 0.30mm: operating pressure: 10 ~ 70kg / cm; Spray volume: 80 ~ 145cc / min
# 4010: pore diameter: 0.40mm; Operating pressure: 10 ~ 70 kg / cm; Spray volume: 95 ~ 178cc / min
# 5010: pore diameter: 0.50mm: operating pressure: 10 ~ 70kg / cm; Spray volume: 130 ~ 243cc / min
- Purpose: Humidification, dust, cooling, landscaping
Not just clogged, wear resistance, spray evenly, can effectively improve the quality and production efficiency. Can effectively regulate the amount of
humidification and the spray effect.
The series of nozzles no air-assisted, easy system installation; Fog spots are fine, up to 3-7 microns, completely atomized, energy saving, low cost and good effect.
1. cooling-outdoor restaurants, entertainment, stadiums, arenas, airports, bus stations, large gatherings, cooling animal farm pigs, horses and sheep
2. Dust removal-Clear the air from dust particles, especially used to pollute farm and mine
3. Agriculture – for the family farm, cultivated area mushrooms, circus arena, aviary kennel and feeding farm, make the environment suitable for the growth of all kinds of poultry
4. Industrial metal shop, machine shop, textile workshop, clothing workshop, dyeing shoes, plastic injection molding, die casting heat treatment, glass, spray plating, electronic chemicals, metallurgy, leather, toy manufacturing, electronics manufacturing, for cooling dust removal
5. Special use rooms-gardens, zoos, shopping malls, exhibitions, flower agriculture, animal husbandry, and so on, humidification cooling, it can also be used to irrigate plants.