Desoldering Pump 7
45 SalesMalabe: 0 in stock
Moratuwa: 0 in stock
Available on backorder
This item is out of stock now. However we can import it within 10 working days if you can pay us 50% advance money.
මෙම අයිතමය තොග අවසන් වී ඇත. කෙසේ වෙතත්, ඔබට 50% ක අත්තිකාරම් මුදලක් ගෙවිය හැකි නම්, වැඩ කරන දින 10 ක් ඇතුළත අපට එය ආනයනය කළ හැකිය.
Here are some basic desoldering instructions:
- Heat your soldering iron. Push down on the plunger until it clicks to arm the soldering iron.
- Clean your soldering tip. Place the soldering tip on the side of the old joint. Apply some fresh solder on the old joint to help the old solder soften.
- Set the plunger on the solder sucker. Place the tip of the solder sucker on the old joint as close as possible to the soldering tip.
- Release the plunger by pressing the button.
- Repeat until much of the old solder is gone.
- If any of the old solder is left in PCB holes, you can heat the old joint again and using the soldering tip on one side and a miniature flat screwdriver on the other, gently rock the joint back and forth lightly to loosen up the tiny leads on the components.
- You may need to repeat this process again when there is a stubborn joint.
- Remove your component carefully; taking care to not damage the board.
There are no reviews yet.